IQAC cell of Gobinda Prasad Mahavidyalaya was formed in 20.08.2014 with its internal members and other members from outside to contribute to the teaching –learning process as per UGC / NAAC norms. The IQAC is a newly formed body which is functioning within the limited corpus of the College. The co-coordinator reviews the academic process time to time and collects information from each Department regarding the academic progress day to day. The IQAC also monitors the curriculum design and provides suggestions for corrective measures.
Unique Functions of IQAC
- Encourages Faculty Research Activities
- Facilitates the Enhancement of Infrastructure
- Students progress and support services Benchmarks
- Supervises annual calendar events
- Conducts periodical meetings
- Organizes capacity building programmer
- Feedback analysis
- Departmental action plan and report
- Committees action plan and report.
- Co-ordinates the prepation of individual time table.
- Extends supports for organizing different programmes.
Name:– Prof. Chayanika Roy
Mobile No:- 9836673367