Procedures and policies for maintaining and utilizing physical, academic and support facilities – laboratory, library, sports complex, computers, classrooms etc.
- Career counselling and personality development programmes are organised.
- The NSS team of the college has organised several programs.
- Organised coaching for NET, SSC, WBCS & distribution of study material.
- Providing facilities for physically challenged students by the college
- Encouraged faculty development programme on recent trends
- Participates in Inter-Collegiate and State Level Sports
- Participates in Mock-Parliament
- Conducts Blood Donation Camp
- Language Laboratory classes are held regularly.
- The students can access the internet in computer labs and library and look for books and journals online.
- Conducts health awareness programs
- Celebration of Independence Day and Republic Day, Gandhi jayanti,Rabindra Jayanti and other related Programmes
- Admission and examination procedure are computerized.
- The Central Library has adequate no. of books, journal, computer with internet facility and provision for digital library. Online library facilities provided by the college for the students and faculties. E-Learning resources were created using e-Journals and e-books. The library provides e-Journal facilities.
- CCTV surveillance system for central library, office room, staff room, corridor, common area .